blinkstar.gif (494 bytes) Audrey Craft Davis

Dr. Audrey Craft Davis was in intensive care for eight days with e-coli bacteria working its way throughout her body. Her near-death experience led her to say:

It was a matter of life and death: my doctor checking me into the hospital in intensive care. No time to pack a few necessary items, though my house was just around the corner and a few blocks away. The e-coli bacteria was dictating the terms.

I was in intensive care for eight days and barely made it, my doctor says. I had heard how this bacteria had killed thousands but I never thought it would happen to me. I have wanted to get this caution out to people as a means of protection. So this is my method of doing it.

We think it was caused from cantaloupe that were shipped from a country that does not have the sanitary systems we have in the US. Though I wash all produce in antibacterial solution and rinse thoroughly, if contaminated water had seeped through the rind, no amount of outside washing is going to remove it. I am writing this so you, the reader, may avoid the e-coli bacteria.

As to life and death: life is spirit, life is energy and cannot be destroyed. It can only be transformed into a different form. We as humans cannot die. We can only transform into something far greater. The status we call death does not exist. We can call it death but it is only a transition. Jesus said that the last thing he had to conquer was death so it is no longer a reality.

I experienced so-called death. There was no pain, not even an uncomfortable feeling. When one is going through the throes of on-coming cessation of life, it appears that one is suffering terribly, but I can tell you that this is only the body's resistance to giving up its hold on the person.

From experience I can tell you, there is no death: only heavenly ecstasy, freedom, complete exultation and joy beyond anything one can imagine.

As I moved effortlessly upward, I beheld a great light which became larger and larger until it obscured everything else. As I was drawn into it, I found there was nothing but light. It was as if I were nothing, yet I was part of everything that is.

I remember thinking, "So, I have returned to the Godhead from which I came." I also remembered reading of how God is everything. God is light which is pure energy and it all made so much sense.

I thought of the book in which I read that, if we could take everything there is on Earth and subjected it to enough heat and put it under a microscope, it would reveal one thing: light which is pure energy. So it stands to reason that, if God is everything, then the light I saw and became part of was God.

This experience was so overwhelming I did not think of my husband and two small children I was leaving behind. The ecstasy was so overpowering, I could only feel that all was love, peace, celestial lightness and splendor beyond my wildest dream.

I know that most people who reveal their death experiences say they go through a tunnel or meet loved ones on the other side and I do not doubt this. As we have different experiences in life, we have different happenings at death.

Oh, how I fought with Him when He sent me back. I told him that He was an unfair God to show me such bliss and send me away; that I would rather have not had the experience than to have to give it up. Even with beloved children and husband so happy to have me back, I was terribly depressed for three months.

It is not easy to live on Earth after such a powerful experience. And after all these years, every moment of it is as clear as the day I died.

I wrote a poem about it:

Heaven Must Wait

I died and went to heaven
But I saw no streets of gold,
No angels with fluttering wings.
It was not like I'd been told.
But joy unspeakable and ecstasy divine.
No thought nor worry of those left behind.
Oh, let me stay in this splendor, please.
I was light as a feather
Tossed on the breeze.
He sent me back. His message was clear:
Time will pass swiftly with those you hold dear.

-- by Audrey Craft Davis

Dr. Audrey Craft Davis lives with her husband in Oldsmar, FL. She holds workshops and seminars, and has appeared on TV. Also available for counseling. (813) 891-0644.

"Quote" – Name

Tell A Friend!

| Forum index | Next |

About Audrey's book:

Metaphysical Techniques That Really Work will guide you in the unfolding of your higher spiritual and mental potentials. Author, Audrey Craft Davis, describes the techniques and offers true stories from her personal experience. Next, she guides you with step-by-step instructions on how to use the technique and incorporate it into your life. With little practice you'll learn to do the following: Initiate contact with your unseen guidance and earthbound spirits; Bi-location projection techniques that allow your astral body to be seen in a separate location; Energy boosting that will last for hours; Numerology, a short course in the magic of numbers and how to use them to your advantage; The law of prosperity - harvest and abundance that is your spiritual right; Storing subtle energy for later use with levitation, psychometry, healing and astral projection; Do-it-yourself past life regression - a simple technique requiring no hypnosis; Communicate with the spirits of departed loved ones using several techniques; Instant alpha trance with a "Cyber-Optic" visual; Aura reading - the electromagnetic field can reveal more than you know ultra powerful healing techniques that really work. They will guide you in the unfolding of your higher spiritual and mental potentials. Author Audrey Craft Davis describes the techniques and offers true stories from her personal experience. Next, she guides you with step-by-step instructions on how to use the technique and incorporate it into your life. With a little practice you'll learn to do the following:

(1)  Initiate contact with your unseen guidance and earthbound spirits.

(2)  Bi-location - projection techniques that allow your astral body to be seen in a different location.

(3)  Energy boosting that will last for hours.

(4)  Numerology - a short course in the magic of numbers and how to use them to your advantage.

(5)  The law of prosperity - harvest the abundance that is your spiritual right.

(6)  Storing subtle energy for later use with levitation, psychometry, healing and astral projection.

(7)  Do-it-yourself past-life regression - a simple technique requiring no hypnosis.

(8)  Communicate with the spirits of departed loved ones - several techniques.

(9)  Instant alpha trance with a "Cyber-Optic" visual.

(10)  Aura reading - the electromagnetic field can reveal more than you know.

(11)  Ultra-powerful healing techniques that really work.

(12)  Much, much more!